Thursday 11 April 2013

Tutorial - Pop Art - 22nd February 2013

I have breifly divided the steps that i took to create my Pop Art collage.
 Step 1:










Step 2:












Step 3:










Step 4:












Step 5:















Final Collage - Pop Art image


So after several ideas on which concept to use for this collage i finally came up with this as my final piece. I created my own background using the brush tool and three colours that i felt would compliment the collage. I wanted to portray emotion and how it plays a part in our everyday life. i feel that these four elements (Happiness, Fear, Love, Dream) is what is most common in our lives in general. I have also added three eyes because i felt that an eye would symbolize "The Future" and all these elements play a part in futuristic goals/ambitions.



No comments:

Post a Comment